Exciting News! We are working on developing a new partnership with a new assessment provider. In the coming months we will be expanding our offerings to include:
- DISC: measures behavioral styles
- Motivators: measures motivational styles
- Hartman Value Profile: measures thinking styles
- EIQ: measures emotional intelligence styles
- Learning Styles: measures learning styles
- DISC & Motivators: measures behavioral and motivational styles
- DISC & Emotional Intelligence measures behavioral and emotional intelligence styles
- DISC & Learning Styles: measures behavioral and learning styles
- Sales IQ Plus: a sales skills test developed by three of the world’s top sales minds.
- Performance Gap Indicator: Our powerful company-wide assessment is more than just a “company culture” instrument. The Performance Gap Indicator measures all five, non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within any organization: Culture, Operations, Leadership, Training, and Service. Through anonymous company-wide feedback, consultants can objectively pinpoint “performance gaps” during their initial discovery processes. Identify where to focus your individual and team coaching based on real data – not just inference and speculation.
- DISC Collaboration: a DISC-based report that compares side-by-side the behavioral characteristics and tendencies of two individuals.
- DISC 360º: Our DISC 360º online assessment is an instrument for individuals who want to enhance the traditional DISC self-assessment, by adding the objective insights from dozens (even hundreds) of observer-based DISC assessments.
- The Platinum Rule: This award-winning assessment is based on Assessments 24×7 founder Dr. Tony Alessandra’s book by the same name. This behavioral assessment is very similar to DISC, except with 360°-like functionality and unique terminology.
- Workplace Strengths: This simple, low-cost screening report was designed to be used at the early stages of an employee selection process.
- Executive Summary: This performance-predicting report integrates three of our Core Assessments, (DISC, Motivators and Hartman Value Profile,) to provide employers with specific performance-predicting answers, along with hiring & on-boarding recommendations.
- DISC Benchmark System & Report: This on-screen system and PDF report allows employers to compare new applicants to desirable job performance benchmarks by industry. Employers can also compare job applicants to the assessment results of current employees, thereby enabling them to create an employee composite of ideal scores.
Until this new partnership is complete, here are our current offerings.
Our specialty is with Classic DISC 2.0 & Everything DISC Workplace, however we do offer a variety of other assessment availability!
Ask about other assessment:
Everything DISC Management Profile
Everything DISC Sales Profile
Everything DISC Work of Leaders
Everything DISC Work of Leaders Group Report
Everything DISC Work of Leaders Facilitator Report
Everything DISC 363 for Leaders
Everything DISC 363 for Leaders Facilitator Report
Everything DISC 8 Dimensions of Leadership Book Map
Everything DISC Group Culture Report
Everything DISC Facilitator Report
Everything DISC Comparison Report
Everything DISC Team View
DISC Classic 2.0
DISC Classic 2 Plus
DISC Classic Group Culture Report
DiSC Classic Facilitator Report
DISC Classic Team View
DISC PPSS – General Characteristics
Approach to Managing Others
Approach to Selling
Relating to People and the Environment
Strategies for Creating a Positive Relationship
Strategies for Managing
Strategies for Sales Management
Personal Listening Profile
Personal Listening Profile – Facilitator Report
Time Mastery Profile
Time Mastery Profile – Facilitator Report
Coach Mindy also offers a SPECIAL – DISC in Sales workshop with a special assessment for that class
See ALL our DISC Training and Workshops Here with more details