Frequently Asked Questions
I am asked a variety of questions, however these stand out to me as frequent and important! If your question is not listed here… email us at ICSInquiry@InnovativeCoachingServices.com or call 610-705-3526
What Makes Coach Mindy different from other coaches and coaching programs? Coach Mindy customizes the program to each individual participant. We don’t have hundreds of people in our programs at one time because we do not offer a cookie cutter program that blankets a bunch of topics. We work INDIVIDUALLY with each of our clients to customize what they need in the moment! There are no books to read, quotes to memorize, videos to watch… each of our clients has a different action plan and may be working on a completely different part of their business at any given time.
Why doesn’t Coach Mindy just tell me what to do? Well, a coach’s job is to help problem solve, brain storm and ask poignant questions to help YOU find the answers you are looking for. Through asking questions, helping you “overturn rocks” and look at many possibilities, you will find clarity in the choices you have before you and make the action plan best suited for YOU! By designing your own action plan with Coach Mindy’s help, you have ownership and excitement in the tasks at hand.
Why do I need to initiate the call to Coach Mindy for our sessions? Asking that you be the one to initiate the call is a long standing practice with certified coaches. It shows that the appointment is important to YOU and that you are ready, willing and able to begin our time together co-actively.
How does Coach Mindy set her pricing? Coach Mindy is active in the coaching world. She hires coaches herself and continues to educate herself in coaching practices and guidelines for results. You may find other group-style programs less expensive than Coach Mindy’s 1-on-1 programs, however you will not have the individualized and customized attention provided by our program. When it comes to 1-on-1 pricing, Coach Mindy is very competitive in pricing, often less expensive for what is offered. Coach Mindy looks for a balance in affordability and stretching to make the investment worth while for maximum dedication and results.
What if I feel I can’t afford coaching? What you choose to invest in for your business has to be your decision. However, if you don’t change anything, where do you see yourself in 5 years? Many of Coach Mindy’s clients have doubled, tripled and even quadrupled their income and have stated they believe it has been a direct result of working with Coach Mindy. Here are some questions to consider regarding investing in coaching:
- On a Scale of 1-10 how important is coaching to you and/or your business?
- What would it look like for your family to reach your goal?
- How would it feel to make an extra $500/month, $1000/month, $2000/month?
- Would you be open to help finding the money in your budget for coaching?
- What would it cost you to remain in the same place? Time? Money? Stress?
- How many new clients would it take to pay for coaching?
- How many of ____ Product would allow you to pay for coaching?
- Tell me why you can’t afford it… Husband? No $ in Account? Paying for others things? Business Not making enough?
- What is your WHY? Why are you doing what you are doing now?
- What is the best possible outcome you feel coaching can offer you?