Note from Coach Mindy: “I know there are a lot of “phonies” out there… but anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows or has learned… I am not about the masses… I am not about cookie cutter trends and tricks… I am not about books, videos and quotes… I am about the individual. I am HUGE on Return on Investment (ROI) and I feel confident that my background and credentials will stand the test of time! If you are looking for REAL coaching… lets chat!” ~Coach Mindy Lipsky, CTACC
Testimonial: Coaching with the right person when you put in the work can be so powerful! I’ve experienced it before and it brought me so far. I like your differentiation between coaching and training programs! Couldn’t have explained it better. It should be a highly personal experience, not a program you are following that is one size fits all. I am GRATEFUL for what you do and that you are a REAL coach!
~Caitlin M. Graphic & Website Designer | Woman Entrepreneur | Educator | Mother
My Professional Story
My name is Mindy Lee M. Lipsky. I am passionate about helping small business owners and entrepreneurs design their dream business and live the lifestyle they desire. I put into action 20+ years of successful experience in business and direct sales to help you get “unstuck” and move forward by identifying your sales goals, providing accountability on action steps and helping you create systems based on your behavior style so you are not overwhelmed by the back-end of your business. My clients gain more clarity with income producing activities, make quantum leaps in sales and business growth through accountability and customized plans, increased confidence, personal growth, efficient use of time and clear direction on goals both personally and professionally.
Certified by the Coach Training Alliance in Life Coaching, Business Coaching and as a certified DISC Practitioner, Mindy draws on her background in psychology and her experience growing her own successful businesses for a dynamic and unique approach that leads to success. She has trained extensively with some of the most accomplished and renowned business coaches and leaders in the industry, and continues to educate herself to be the best success & productivity coach possible.
Testimonial: I am a PCC coach and I benefited greatly from Coach Mindy’s marketing coaching. Choose wisely a coach who is trained, certified & credentialed like Mindy and me (past president International Coach Federation: Philadelphia.) ~ Marjorie J Therapist, Executive & Career Coach, Pres. Ascend Consulting
Why choose me as your coach? (Qualifications)
- I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree from Shippensburg University in 1996 with a major in Psychology and a double minor in Coaching and Biology. My concentration was in crisis counseling, industrial/organizational psychology and coaching.
- I am a Coach Training Alliance Certified Coach and a Certified DISC Practitioner
- I utilize my expertise in the DISC assessment program to teach you to understand yourself; show you how to communicate with your clients; how to use that to increase sales, set goals for your personality and build/understand your team.
- I have 20+ years experience running my own successful direct sales business. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of direct sales (especially Mary Kay™). I know the emotional & psychological side as well as the business and family side of it. My techniques are not cookie cutter, instead customized for each client! I understand that not all systems work for all people. I have tried many things and have many options available for use. We will customize approaches, tools, methods, systems, etc. to match your individual situation, needs and personality!
- I have helped over 100 MK people grow their businesses. I have also taught classes in business development at workshops to over 300 at a time.
- I have coached 100s in direct sales money management for over 6 years through Ascend Financials. I can teach you how to be compliant and more importantly how to keep more of what you make.
- I have helped dozens of small business owners launch, develop and grow their own successful businesses!
- I have helped numerous businesses re-evaluate their systems to improve efficiency, productivity and satisfaction.
Why can I help you? (Characteristics):
- I’m authentic. I’m not a coach in a vacuum – I’m a businesswoman who became a coach. I coach from a place of authenticity: as a successful businesswoman, money manager, time manager, organizational expert, etc.
- I’m a problem solver.
- I am fantastic in crisis situations! In a crisis you want me on your team! I am a crisis converter!
- I’m practical: no fluff.
- I am NOT the kind of coach that just sends motivational quotes and recommended books to read!
- I am organized, meticulous, and systematic about my ways.
- I am goal-driven. I excel at whatever I put my mind to!
- I am you biggest cheerleader, yet will give you tough love when you need it!
Besides a business owner, entrepreneur and coach… I am a wife, mother, daughter, and loyal friend. I am head-over-heels for my husband Mike. We have been together since 1993, married in 1997. We have 2 children, Rebecca and Zachary. Rebecca is our performer, having many roles in stage productions and musicals! Zachary is our other performer & Dek Hockey player! If you see me around town, I might be wearing either my “Theater Mom” sweatshirt or my “Dek Hockey” gear! Family is extremely important to us!
I feel honored to have had the opportunity to be able to take care of my mom and my children at the same time. We had been full-time caregivers to my mother, Cora, who lived with us due to health issues. She had been with us since 2009 and we wouldn’t have had it any other way! She fell too ill to remain home with us in the summer of 2017, and has since passed as of May of 2018. The 9+ years we were caregivers has given me a new perspective and a lot of problem solving practice! She is greatly missed, but a huge part of the legacy I hope to carry on.
OH! I can’t forget our PETS! We have 2 cats, “Gabriel” & “Gaspar” born in December of 2011, adopted February 2012! And in May of 2017 we adopted “Dobby” a chihuahua terrier mix adorable pup. We think he was born in November of 2015. They round out the family for a house full of love (and excitement at times!)
Finding my own sense of balance is important to me. I take time for myself, make time for Mike and as a couple and be sure to have family dinners and scheduled family time to keep deepening our relationships! I love to cook… so you might also see some pictures of my favorite creations on social media!
Now that you know a little about me… let’s schedule some time to get to know YOU!
Are ready to take your business to the next level?
What are you waiting for?
Call Mindy NOW!
Schedule a FREE 30 minute Discovery Consultation with Mindy – Click Here to schedule
Success happens OUTSIDE of your Comfort Zone… Open the Door to Empower Your Future!